Interior design course
Home furnishing is the art of making an environment more comfortable through furniture, light and the organisation of space.
The history of home furnishings is associated with the entire history of human beings. It is humans who create the environment and provide meaning and functionality to spaces, on the basis of their own needs. Space and its designs, objects and furniture tell us about us and about our history: they belong directly to our cultural, spiritual and social heritage.
- Historical introduction to design and its evolution
- Techniques of graphic representation
- Characteristics and properties of materials
- Geometric design and graphical representation lessons.
- Design analysis elements
- Final paper: choice of a subject: creation and graphic and technical representation.