Intensive Italian + one individual lesson
4 + 1 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The course is aimed at those who have specific professional or study interests and who want to enhance their knowledge in a specialised area.
This course is 5 hours per day, 4 in a group and one individual, and it is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development and one hour on specific, agreed topics.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||9, 23||Jul||10, 24|
|Feb||6, 20||Aug||7, 21|
|Mar||6, 20||Sept||4, 18|
|Apr||3, 18||Oct||2, 16, 30|
|May||2, 15, 29||Nov||13, 27|
National holidays observed in the year 2017:
17 April, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8 December.
|Jan||8, 22||Jul||9, 23|
|Feb||5, 19||Aug||6, 20|
|Mar||5, 19||Sept||3, 17|
|Apr||3, 16, 30||Oct||1, 15, 29|
|May||14, 28||Nov||12, 26|
National holidays observed in the year 2018:
2 April, 25 April, 1 May, 15 August, 1 November.
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.