Intensive Italian + two individual lessons
4 + 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The combi+2 course is aimed at those who, in addition to learning or perfecting their Italian in a group course, have specific work or study interests and want to further develop their skill through individual lessons.
The course is 6 hours per day course, 4 in a group and 2 individual, and is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development and 2 hours of individual lessons, on specific and agreed topics.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated