The word photography comes from two Greek words: photo (phos) and drawing (graphis).
The concept could be literally translated into "drawing with light." But photography is not only and simply this: it's technical skill, passion and great ability of perceiving, of seeing beyond, inside, the subject being photographed. The ability of grasping the detail of a moment and of a feeling, being able to "write" it again based on one's own thoughts and frame of mind.
- The camera: how it's made and how it works
- The correct set-up: analysis of the functions, getting to know the menu and the types of photos that can be taken from automatic to manual for more experienced photographers.
- The right perspective at the right time: lenses and their types. Fixed, Tele and Zoom lenses. Which one to choose from according to the occasion.
- Rules of composition: time and shutter, composing the scene before taking the picture, focusing , off-centred subjects and the third party rule.
- Understanding light: the best time of day for the best photos, natural light and artificial light, balancing white, the flash.
- Night photography: settings to use for taking photos at night in order to obtain a sharper image and with special effects.
- The equipment and the accessories: all-round good equipment without spending too much.
|For every 24 hours||750|
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||4, 18||Jul||5, 19|
|Feb||1, 15||Aug||2, 16, 30|
|Mar||1, 15, 29||Sept||13, 27|
|Apr||12, 26||Oct||11, 25|
|May||10, 24||Nov||8, 22|
National holidays observed in the year 2021:
6 January, 5 April, 2 June, 24 June, 1 November, 8 December.
National holidays observed in the year 2022:
Materials are not included in the price and will be agreed upon at the beginning of the course.
The 24-hour course can be spread over 2 or more weeks.
All courses are taught in Italian.
Registration is valid for one year and includes the accommodation search service, certificates and a few cultural activities.