Intensive Italian + one lesson for two people
4 + 1 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The course is designed for those attending group intensive courses but who want to further improve their Italian, working together with another student, sharing common interests.
This course is 5 hours per day, 4 in a group and one in a couple, and is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development, one hour lesson for an in-depth study of language or cultural issues proposed by the students themselves.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||7, 20||Jul||6, 20|
|Feb||3, 17||Aug||3, 17, 31|
|Mar||2, 16, 30||Sept||14, 28|
|Apr||14, 27||Oct||12, 26|
|May||11, 25||Nov||9, 23|
National holidays observed in the year 2020:
13 April, 1 May, 2 June, 24 June, 8 December.
National holidays observed in the year 2021:
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.