Intensive Italian + two individual lessons
4 + 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The combi+2 course is aimed at those who, in addition to learning or perfecting their Italian in a group course, have specific work or study interests and want to further develop their skill through individual lessons.
The course is 6 hours per day course, 4 in a group and 2 individual, and is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development and 2 hours of individual lessons, on specific and agreed topics.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||8, 22||Jul||9, 23|
|Feb||5, 19||Aug||6, 20|
|Mar||5, 19||Sept||3, 17|
|Apr||3, 16, 30||Oct||1, 15, 29|
|May||14, 28||Nov||12, 26|
National holidays observed in the year 2018:
2 April, 25 April, 1 May, 15 August, 1 November.
National holidays observed in the year 2019:
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.