Intensive Italian + two individual lessons
4 + 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The combi+2 course is aimed at those who, in addition to learning or perfecting their Italian in a group course, have specific work or study interests and want to further develop their skill through individual lessons.
The course is 6 hours per day course, 4 in a group and 2 individual, and is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development and 2 hours of individual lessons, on specific and agreed topics.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||7, 21||Jul||8, 22|
|Feb||4, 18||Aug||5, 19|
|Mar||4, 18||Sept||2, 16, 30|
|Apr||1, 15, 29||Oct||14, 28|
|May||13, 27||Nov||11, 25|
National holidays observed in the year 2019:
2 April, 25 April, 1 May, 15 August, 1 November.
|Jan||7, 20||Jul||6, 20|
|Feb||3, 17||Aug||3, 17, 31|
|Mar||2, 16, 30||Sept||14, 28|
|Apr||14, 27||Oct||12, 26|
|May||11, 25||Nov||9, 23|
National holidays observed in the year 2020:
22 April, 25 April, 1 May, 24 June, 15 August, 1 November.
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.