Intensive Italian + two individual lessons
4 + 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The combi+2 course is aimed at those who, in addition to learning or perfecting their Italian in a group course, have specific work or study interests and want to further develop their skill through individual lessons.
The course is 6 hours per day course, 4 in a group and 2 individual, and is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development and 2 hours of individual lessons, on specific and agreed topics.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 6-7 students, max 10
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- Group course: lessons of 45 mins - Private lessons: lessons of 55 mins.
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||4, 18||Jul||5, 19|
|Feb||1, 15||Aug||2, 16, 30|
|Mar||1, 15, 29||Sept||13, 27|
|Apr||12, 26||Oct||11, 25|
|May||10, 24||Nov||8, 22|
National holidays observed in the year 2021:
6 January, 5 April, 2 June, 24 June, 1 November, 8 December.
National holidays observed in the year 2022:
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.