Intensive Italian + two individual lessons
4 + 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The combi+2 course is aimed at those who, in addition to learning or perfecting their Italian in a group course, have specific work or study interests and want to further develop their skill through individual lessons.
The course is 6 hours per day course, 4 in a group and 2 individual, and is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development and 2 hours of individual lessons, on specific and agreed topics.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 6-7 students, max 10
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- Group course: lessons of 45 mins - Private lessons: lessons of 55 mins.
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||3, 17, 31||Jul||4, 18|
|Feb||14, 28||Aug||1, 16, 29|
|Mar||14, 28||Sept||12, 26|
|Apr||11, 26||Oct||10, 24|
|May||9, 23||Nov||7, 21|
National holidays observed in the year 2022:
6 January, 18 April, 25 April, 2 June, 24 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8 December.
|Jan||9, 23||Jul||10, 24|
|Feb||6, 20||Aug||7, 21|
|Mar||6, 20||Sept||4, 18|
|Apr||3, 17||Oct||2, 16, 30|
|May||2, 15, 29||Nov||13, 27|
National holidays observed in the year 2023:
10 April, 25 April, 1 May, 2 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8 December.
Registration includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.