Intensive Italian + two lessons for two people
4 + 2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The combi course 2x2 is designed to meet the needs of those who, in addition to group lessons, want to enhance the study of Italian or of a specific topic, together with another student sharing common interests.
The course is 6 hours per day course, 4 in a group and 2 individual, and is structured as follows: two hours of morphosyntax, two hours of communication and sociolinguistic skills development and 2 hours dedicated to improving topics of linguistic, cultural or professional interest.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 6-7 students, max 10
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- Individual lessons are held in the afternoon
- Group course: lessons of 45 mins - Private lessons: lessons of 55 mins.
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||3, 17, 31||Jul||4, 18|
|Feb||14, 28||Aug||1, 16, 29|
|Mar||14, 28||Sept||12, 26|
|Apr||11, 26||Oct||10, 24|
|May||9, 23||Nov||7, 21|
National holidays observed in the year 2022:
6 January, 18 April, 25 April, 2 June, 24 June, 15 August, 1 November, 8 December.
National holidays observed in the year 2023:
Registration includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.