The school's services for your language studies abroad in Florence
What we do to make organising your trip and your language studies abroad in Florence easier and more pleasant
The school facilitates the stay of its students by providing them with all necessary information, before and during their stay in Florence. In our office we speak English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese and Swedish.
Services included with registration
Before leaving for Italy:
- We provide you with detailed information on our programmes and recommend which ones are best suited to your needs.
- We provide the necessary documents and assist you with the visa application.
- We reserve the accommodation for you based on your requests.
Upon your arrival and during your stay in Florence:
- On the first day here we provide you with practical information about the school and about life in Florence.
- We assist you in preparing your application for the residency permit and any eventual renewals.
- We advise you which excursions, field trips and activities are available during your free time and we help you book them, whether they're in Florence or outside.
- We help you with queries regarding the bank, post office, health care, transportation etc.
- We advise you on Italian academic studies and on any other type of training you wish to undertake.
- We can organise language studies abroad for other languages, in Europe and in Latin America, through the Tandem network.
- We can put you in contact with Italians who study your language for linguistic-cultural “Tandem” exchanges.
- We offer free wifi access.
- We have a wide selection of Italian films that you can watch at school or at home.
If you miss us after you leave, you can either come back or follow us on social networks!