Intensive Italian course
4 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The intensive course offers comprehensive and in-depth language training.
The four hours of daily lessons are divided into two hours dedicated to morphosyntax and 2 hours to the development of communicative and sociolinguistic skills.
During the lesson, collaborative learning is encouraged and practical activities such as simulations, role playing and group work in general are favoured. This way, the interests, knowledge and skills of each student become the core and booster of the learning process.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||7, 20||Jul||6, 20|
|Feb||3, 17||Aug||3, 17, 31|
|Mar||2, 16, 30||Sept||14, 28|
|Apr||14, 27||Oct||12, 26|
|May||11, 25||Nov||9, 23|
National holidays observed in the year 2020:
13 April, 1 May, 2 June, 24 June, 8 December.
National holidays observed in the year 2021:
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.