“Giro d'Italia”: learn Italian while traveling
Italian course + train ride + accommodation
between Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice and Trieste with ITALSCHOOLS
4 hours per day, from Monday to Friday
This proposal allows the student to visit two or more Italian cities, attending an Italian course at our partner schools in each of the cities included in the programme.
Continuity in learning is ensured with the student being admitted to the level in which they belong to. In addition, the school will organise the entire trip.
The "Giro d'Italia" offer includes:
- attendance of 4 lessons per day in the Italian courses in the schools of the five cities and educational materials;
- participation in the cultural programme organised by the schools: guided tours, walks, cooking workshops and wine tasting, seminars, meetings on cinema, etc.;
- accommodation in a single room at residences in the various historical centres;
- one-way train ticket for all the pre-chosen cities.
It is possible to sign up for 2, 3, 4 or more weeks.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 6-7 students, max 10
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- All lessons are 45 minutes
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
- The itinerary of the trips to the various cities must be specified at the time of signing up.
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||4, 18||Jul||5, 19|
|Feb||1, 15||Aug||2, 16, 30|
|Mar||1, 15, 29||Sept||13, 27|
|Apr||12, 26||Oct||11, 25|
|May||10, 24||Nov||8, 22|
National holidays observed in the year 2021:
6 January, 5 April, 2 June, 24 June, 1 November, 8 December.
National holidays observed in the year 2022:
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.
The itinerary of the trips to the various cities must be specified at the time of signing up.
For more information on "Giro d'Italia" do not hesitate to contact us.