Semi-intensive Italian course
2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The semi-intensive course allows you to improve one of the skills necessary for communicating well in a language: the morphosyntactic, communicative or sociolinguistic skill, each one separate from the others.
Course attendance is 2 hours a day, at times that depend on which skill you intend to develop.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 6-7 students, max 10
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- All lessons are 55 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||7, 20||Jul||6, 20|
|Feb||3, 17||Aug||3, 17, 31|
|Mar||2, 16, 30||Sept||14, 28|
|Apr||14, 27||Oct||12, 26|
|May||11, 25||Nov||9, 23|
National holidays observed in the year 2020:
13 April, 1 May, 2 June, 24 June, 8 December.
|Jan||4, 18||Jul||5, 19|
|Feb||1, 15||Aug||2, 16, 30|
|Mar||1, 15, 29||Sept||13, 27|
|Apr||12, 26||Oct||11, 25|
|May||10, 24||Nov||8, 22|
National holidays observed in the year 2021:
6 January, 5 April, 2 June, 24 June, 1 November 8 December.
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.