Semi-intensive Italian course
2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The semi-intensive course allows you to improve one of the skills necessary for communicating well in a language: the morphosyntactic, communicative or sociolinguistic skill, each one separate from the others.
Course attendance is 2 hours a day, at times that depend on which skill you intend to develop.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||8, 22||Jul||9, 23|
|Feb||5, 19||Aug||6, 20|
|Mar||5, 19||Sept||3, 17|
|Apr||3, 16, 30||Oct||1, 15, 29|
|May||14, 28||Nov||12, 26|
National holidays observed in the year 2018:
2 April, 25 April, 1 May, 15 August, 1 November.
National holidays observed in the year 2019:
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.