Semi-intensive Italian course
2 hours a day from Monday to Friday
The semi-intensive course allows you to improve one of the skills necessary for communicating well in a language: the morphosyntactic, communicative or sociolinguistic skill, each one separate from the others.
Course attendance is 2 hours a day, at times that depend on which skill you intend to develop.
- Italian language levels provided: 9
- Class size: on average 7-8 students, max 12
- Group lessons can take place both in the morning and afternoon
- All lessons are 50 minutes
- Beginners: minimum two weeks
- On request, non-beginner students may start on dates other than those indicated
Prices per week
Prices valid upon enrolment for all course commencement dates
|Jan||7, 20||Jul||6, 20|
|Feb||3, 17||Aug||3, 17, 31|
|Mar||2, 16, 30||Sept||14, 28|
|Apr||14, 27||Oct||12, 26|
|May||11, 25||Nov||9, 23|
National holidays observed in the year 2020:
13 April, 1 May, 2 June, 24 June, 8 December.
National holidays observed in the year 2021:
Registration is valid for one year and includes the placement test, the accommodation finding service, certificates, some cultural activities and educational material.