Italian language and cultural school for foreigners
Florence by night

Study visa for Italy

Students not belonging to the Schengen area need a study visa, before coming to Italy.

The entry visa for study is issued by the Italian consular authorities present in their country of origin.

The school provides all the documents and information needed to properly make the request.

For a stay of up to 90 days, a tourist visa is sufficient.